Sunday, January 12, 2014

Entry 3

My humans cleaned my cage again today. No matter how many times I growl or crouch down in attack mode, they ignore my actions and continue to dismantle my hard work. Though bunnies are destructive, I am a Creative. Destruction is my Art. My messes are my masterpieces. Don't they know this?! I spend my nights, while everyone is asleep, creating my cage something magnificent! I love my poop scattered over the floor. I love to have my bedding and litter mix to create a comfy pallet. My humans... they don't like that. They call me stinky. Earlier this morning my human called me Gross. I love it! Yes! They finally get me! Until now... Here I am sitting in a freshly cleaned cage and litter box. Fresh bowl of food, fresh water and even a treat. UGH!
It's time for Operation Cage Destruction (OCD) to commence. I've learned that if I kick out my litter evenly from each corner I spread the litter further. I prefer my food in all corners of my cage so in case I'm not by my bowl, I can just reach down and grab food. It's brilliant really. I am still trying to train these humans that I do not like pellets. But yet, they still force me to eat them - they hide them in dehydrated veggies and nuts - which are my favorite. Sneaky Humans. In one hour, my cage with be somewhat comfy again and I can happily lay in my litter box - feces and all.
And here I am  - one hour later. :) OCD - Successful.


Colbie

No comments:

Post a Comment